Re: exhaust manifolds

To: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust manifolds
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:59:39 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My pacesetter 3 into1was a piece of junk, the flange wasn't thick enough so
had to have spacers so it would work with a stock intake manifold, after 10K
the pipes were leaking at the flange.  The only good thing was I could pull
the engine with them on.
        The Maniflow LCB I replaced it with has none of these problems,and
still looks brand new (this is because of the jet hot coating I had done).
Cost more but it works.  You interested in a cracked pacesetter?
        Crash