Wiring diagram

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring diagram
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:34:30 -0500
Hello folks, I'm new to this list, as a matter of fact I am new to all that
has to do with spridgets. I've always wanted an MG Midget figuring that I
would never find a bugeye within my price range. Well you guessed it, I came
home Sunday with a '60 bugeye sprite with a "pickup load" of parts. The
previous owner bought it 14 years ago and had the body completly gone over
from top to bottom plus a new paint job with Dupont Imron Volvo white. When he
got it home he parked in in his garage and there it sat for 13 years. What I
am looking for is a wiring diagram for this car. There is a new wiring harness
strung thru the car but nothing is hooked up anywhere and I have no idea where
to begin this project. HELP !!!

Dave