Re: SOS saga continues

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOS saga continues
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:17:10 EST
In a message dated 11/2/01 10:47:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
UnknownSender@UnknownDomain writes:

> So, since my memory ain't so good, and the last 10 years have been spent
> working on race Sprites, I thought I'd seek the help of some of the lists
> street Sprite guys, and get this thing put back together. Thickos Ron S.
> and
> Peter C suggested we do this at Peter's place near Madison, WIthe Friday
> and
> Saturday after Thanksgiving. I suggested I bring a grille and cook a
> turkey,
> dubbing it the "Flounder gives you the bird" party, but Peter suspects most
> will be birded out by Friday.
>
> So, anyone interested in helping? We're gonna need to install a new wiring
> harness, all lighting & chrome, all interior, engine & trans. All
> volunteers
> welcome. Any overnighters can stay at my place at Green Lake, or if I'm
> really ambitious (don't count on it) in the motorhome.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Considering how much fun this weekend is going to be, I almost would put off
moving.  But I really can't.  Sorry guys.

If there are any listers out there who have been looking for a learning
experience, go help WST get his Sprite running.  It is amazing to be around
people like this.  More than 6 really start to get in the way, but they will
probably need some gophers as well as experts.  (And from the sound of the
menu, they may need a chef.)

Take a drive up to Madison.  Cheese and beer is all you really need!  Is it
cold enough for curling?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget