Free head plug

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free head plug
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:12:10 -0700
In my quest to find the "perfect" plug to fill the holes on my 1275 head
where the emmission tube went.  I've come up with some extras.  I didn't
just want a bolt, which I knew would work.  I wanted a set screw that would
not stick up.  Well around here 7/16-20 set screws are not common in the
hardware stores.  I found a local industrial supplier of fastners and he had
loads of them.  Only one catch a 5.00 min. purchase.  Soooo, I bought 5.20
worth of the puppies.  After doing my 1275 and my fathers I have enough for
2 more engines.  If anyone wants them just let me know.  First emails get
them.  Just send me your address.  They are 7/16x 3/8 long 20 thread set
screws and use an allen wrench to go in.

Charlie Shelden
71 Midget.