evacupan

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, kansar@diebold.com
Subject: evacupan
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:44:05 -0500
I was reading Vizard last night and started wondering.
Will the evacupan setup for crankcase ventilation work with 1 1/2 " exhaust pipe
and a 17" long glasspack muffler
My 67 Sprite was de-smogged a long time ago and has NO crankcase ventilation
When I read the section in Vizard there was a caution because the anti backfire
valve with close w/ minimal backpressure
So will the system work w/ a stock exhaust or is the backpressure too high

I definitely like the idea of pulling crankcase gas into the exhaust instead of
the intake
almost to the point of fitting/ plumbing a vacuum pump

Tommy
70B
67 Sprite
new addition 69 Sprite project, my wife's gonna kill me