Re: Ed Kaler's Response

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, justbrits@home.com
Subject: Re: Ed Kaler's Response
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:14:35 EST
In a message dated 11/8/01 7:00:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> Anyway, Ed asked me to post his response to what has been going
>
> on since his being "booted". I hope that those that have no concern or
> interest will delete now rather than pitch a fit in later posts.

- - - - - - - - - -

Let me just throw in a few pence here as well.  I know everybody is sick of
this whole thing by now, so I will keep it short.  The whole problem breaks
down to a lack of communication.  I can't tell who is getting what messages,
or if they are really sending messages to each other.

Amy wrote to me that she mailed Ed a check by registered mail with a return
receipt request.  Ed should be paid by next week.  I think we should all just
drop the subject and get back to Spridget fixing.  If Ed no longer wants to
sell to Amy, that's his business.  If Amy doesn't want to buy from Ed, that's
her business.

Done!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward