Re: Missing messages was Re: Ed Kaler's Response

To: Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@megapipe.net>
Subject: Re: Missing messages was Re: Ed Kaler's Response
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 08:31:14 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
     A couple of days ago my e mail about a S.U. H1 part I need would not go
through.  I sent Mark a message to ask what was the problem.  Apparently you
have
to watch your wording in your messages.  My message contained a line that said
"xxx xxxxx get xxxx"  Mark's majordomo program took "get xxxx" as a get command
and was holding the message as an admin request for Mark's approval.
     So, now you have to watch your language two different ways, cussing and
syntax.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S. I still need the S.U. part, the brass adjusting lever that goes on the
outside end of the rear carb.