Re: how absurd

To: <ckotting@core.com>, <IfixMGs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: how absurd
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:36:31 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That is the point I was trying to make. This week we have been threatened
with another law suit. It seems one of our guys sold some friction modifier
for a traction-lock axle to a guy who, with his superior intellect, deduced
that it would quiet down the power steering pump in his Lincoln. He didn't
tell our guy what he was going to use it for, he just wanted the friction
modifier, but now he thinks we're responsible for fixing his car because we
didn't tell him not to use it in the power steering pump. We average about
one of these nut cases a month.
                            Jim K.