Anyone with a Huffaker sprite?

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone with a Huffaker sprite?
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:23:09 +1100
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Does anyone on the list have a Huffaker prepped sprite? or know someone
who does?

I'd like to get some photos of the setup that used to be on my car....

To be precise, I'd like photos of the front suspension, rear suspension
and the pedal box assy and master cylinders.

I'm sure I had some photos somewhere, but it seems I lost them in one
of the moves, and now I need it for the police report and insurance claim.

If you can help out, please send me email.

thanks, mike