Re: A.H. Spares

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: A.H. Spares
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 08:34:32 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
The tops I am talking about from LBC co. are ordered directly from England and
supposedly made form the original patterns for our cars.  The material used is
ICI
vinyl, the same material originally used for our cars.  Also, unlike the Robbins
tops that you can order through the usual suspects, a zippered rear window is
available for ANY model, even Bugeyes.  When you order your top on their web
site,
it is actually ordered directly from England and sent directly to you.  In some
cases, the top is "in stock" and sent from LBC Co. here is America and you get
it
sooner.  I am VERY satisfied with the quality of their product.  I have both a
top
and a tonneau for my Bugeye and the quality of the fit and the hardware was
excellent.  I can't speak for other years of Spridgets.
     As always, I have no financial stake in this, just a satisfied customer.
In
fact, my tonneau was damaged in shipment.  When I called Jeff Zorn to complain,
he
said send it back for inspection, but had another sent to me at the same time.
They
must have crossed in the mail.  I received a new undamaged one immediately.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite