Re: The gang

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, GreenBugeye@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The gang
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:49:27 EST
In a message dated 11/12/01 9:54:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> >No scarf needed, but you shoulda gotten in on the apparent group buy of
> blue
> >and white running shoes...
> >Chris Eck
> =======
> Hey, Larry was the only one who'd been there before. The rest of us didn't
> know the neighborhood. We might need running shoes. I mean, we knew it was
> the kind of place that would have at least one junk car in a driveway!

JUNK!?!?!  That is a VALUABLE Classic British Car!  The bids start at $3500.
What a deal!  (If anybody buys it for that, I'll spring for air fare for you
and we'll have a beerfest!)  (That is, AFTER I get the temp gauge out.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"