Re: way too quiet.....as of late?

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: way too quiet.....as of late?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 07:10:10 -0500
A quick check reveals that we have 255 members.  ( some doubles in there,
I'm sure. )  I seem to remember seeing 268 ( or 286? ) before Sept 11.

For myself, I seem to have had the wind kicked out of me, by the events of
Sept 11 and other things.  I spend a lot less time thinking about LBCs.
But, I'm still here, as, it seems, many others are.

Good luck on your missions.

Robert D.