selling out.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: selling out.
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:42:50 -0800 m>
Well after financially extending myself past my normal follies (women) I
have decided to sell out and "put it all up on ebay". Well not all, but all
the extra stuff I have collected spridget wise. How the hell does one end up
with 4 porter manuals? It seems like every spridget I have purchased came
with "a set of books, you will need them" the PO muttered while signing the
pink slip. Lots of parts too, more will be added in the next few days.
Hopefully some of this stuff will help you people out more. I doubt 3 copies
of the same book helps me three times more. E-mail me if you have any
specific questions on any of the items. I really need the space too, so part
of the motivation was just to get it out of here, and not feel bad for
throwing it away. Click on the link to view all the items. Check back often
cause I still have BOAT loads that need to go.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=
tob007

Thanks...

Toby