Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:21:25 -0600
For those of you that need a place to stay, I can accommodate 6 without any
major homo fears...more if you want to sleep on the floor. I'll be serving
some wicked coffee Sat. AM and home made Swedish pancakes.

Tool wise, I'll be driving the land yacht urban assault vehicle Dodge 4x4
3/4 ton Cummins turbo diesel club cab pick up, and the THicko trailer, so
I'll have a full compliment of tools, and as many spares as I can dig up.
I'll do inventory this weekend, and put out a list of anything I need.

It appears a floppy drive for my Dell is on the way, so FlounderVision will
be up and running.

We do need someone to pick up an inflatable sheep though. Speckman, since
you hang around porn shops (and hobby stores, lttle league, and boy scout
troops) you pick up a "love ewe", ok?

Flounder