Re: Morris Minor rescue, by Bruce Blair

To: MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com, morris@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morris Minor rescue, by Bruce Blair
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:36:50 -0800
Cc: "Bruce Blair" <bruceb@intercomm.com>
Morris fans.

Bruce Blair of the Smartgroups list contacted me a couple weeks ago
regarding saving the four door Minor from the crusher. Bruce drove down to
San Francisco from the Reno area where we did just that. Below is a little
tale of the adventure, written by Bruce. From what I've seen of Bruce's
restorations and his love for the Morris Minor, the car has a great home
now.

Thanks to everyone for their interest and encouragement.

Morris Minor rescue saga, by Bruce Blair.

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux