Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace? "YOUNG"?!! 2001 07:38:13 -0600

To: toyman@digitex.net (Brad Fornal)
Subject: Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace? "YOUNG"?!! 2001 07:38:13 -0600
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:14:20 -0500 (EST)
Cc: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu (Larry B. Macy), spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
As it should be, Brad!

I have all the old tapes from many of the
original SNL shows. Play them every once in a while for good laughs
("The Bees"
sketches, f'rinstance!).

I've also got a buddy who let me copy
his old "Imus in the Morning" tapes
inclusive of the "Reverend Billy Sol
Hargis' Discount House of Worship"
stuff. Imus was better when he was
doing drugs and booze, for sure!

Then again, today also runs a camp
for kids with cancer so I guess "progress"
in his case is not all bad, for sure!

I caught a past post of your's as to how
the Sprite does not exactly fit in with Texas weather in the summertime!
was wondering how you managed in
the 100+ summer temps down there!
Whew!! :) Not bad at this time of year
down there at all, though. Actually, now
that it is getting cold up here in the Northeast, I actually look
forward to getting down to Dallas for training
and a little "warm weather" break for
a few days. It's kinda nice!

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)