FlounderVision back up plan

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FlounderVision back up plan
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:03:06 -0600
To all,

While I'm confident FlounderVision will be up and running, its delivery
vehicle is still being determined.

We're going to try to have it hosted on thicko.com...

But, if that fails to work, we'll use Yahoo messenger. Good news is, its very
easy. You will need to have a yahoo ID. Go to Yahoo.com and sign up for one...
they're free. (Also, you also get a free Yahoo mail account, and web site
space.) The bad news is the Mac guys are not able to see Flounderpalooza on
FlounderVision.

We may also set up a Yahoo "SOS" (Save our Sprites) chatroom, so those of you
that can't attend are able to wise off remotely ( for instance....when someone
is bending over the engine compartment and showing butt crack. Also, its been
suggested we get a canary in a small cage, and keep it near Frank at all
tiimes. In case of a gas attack, the canary dies, giving us all a chance to
seek shelter....won't that be fun to see and comment on?)

So...I've set up a test of the back up plan right now on Yahoo. Those of you
that have Yahoo, the screen name is FlounderVision, it's on right now... you
should get a view of my Martin K37 D2 flamed koa guitar hangin' in the corner
of my room.

If you can see it, let me know.

Flounder