parts is parts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts is parts
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:19:33 -0600
Still looking for the shroud for a cross flow radiator (by the way, I have 4-5
bugeye radiators... about 4 more than I need. Anyone need one?)

Also, I'm not sure I've found a decent distributor. I  have a Mallory dual
point, but (at least on the race car... where it may have to do something with
not running a generator) I've always experienced a high speed miss.

I'm sure as we get all the parts laid out Fri AM, we'll have a better idea of
what we're missing. Arrrggghhh. Good thing we're doing this at the premiere
import parts NOS place, huh?

By the way, thanks in advance to all of you for your help and support.

WST