Re: sprite kit

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: sprite kit
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:35:12 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I am familiar with the Gunze Sangyo kit.  I have the one with the yellow car on
the cover.  It is still unbuilt.  I am an amateur at model car kit building at
best.  I have been looking for someone that CAN build plastic models to do this
one like my car for some time.  I don't know where to ask for such services.  I
remember seeing an Airfix (at least I think it was Airfix) catalog that had a
series of cars called "High Tech".  There was a Bugeye, a TR3 and an MGB in this
series.  These cars had plastic, metal and rubber parts with working steering
and
suspension.  They were the most accurate automotive model kits I had ever seen.
Incredible detail.  After that I searched for these kits all over the net and in
hobby stores, but never found them.  Anyone ever seen this series?
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite