Re: Radiators

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiators
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:14:38 -0500
Adrian,

My 76 1500 radiator is 20 1/4" wide, but I have a small hose (~7/8") from
the top carburator side to the thermostat housing (this tees to the
expansion tank) and a large (~1 1/2") hose from the bottom drivers side to
the thermostat housing. It also has a large (~1 1/2") hose from bottom carb
side to the water pump.  Again this is for my 76 1500 and when I went to
replace, I found out that they are N/A. So had to have it rebuilt.

Brent
76 Midget
71 Midget