LA Britmeet Misinformation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LA Britmeet Misinformation
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:51:50 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Regarding the cancelation of the 2001 Woodly Park Meet for the lack of $300
worth of insurance:

C'mon Mike,
Think about what you are saying!!  Would I be giving away $1,500 worth of
dash plaques by mail in order not to pay for $300 worth of insurance???
Give me a break!  I don't know who this information is coming from but this
is not in any way the case.

If anybody really wants to talk to me about it they can call me at
310-392-6605 or email me direct - Thanks.

Cheers,
Rick . . . . .