Re: Dan Walters Viruses??

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dan Walters Viruses??
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:40:06 -0800
I got it too, but I have a file size limit set on attachments so I almost
never get a download without being asked for permission to downlioad. I
don't know about other email programs, but this is a feature of Eudora.
Others may want to set up somethig similar, given the current atmosphere.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints