Re: A-Series Alloy Cylinder Heads

To: jnbrashear@GarverInc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A-Series Alloy Cylinder Heads
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:46:15 EST
If 'Santa' has deep pockets why not?  Don't expect great value for money
because there are cheaper ways to get more power, assuming you opt for a big
valve and ported head.  The weight saving will be useful.

Just because the head is 11 stud doesn't mean you have to use all of them if
you don't want to.  Obviously it is better to have the block drilled and
tapped for the extra stud and bolt/stud.  Be sure your cooling system is ok
because alloy heads will warp if overheated.

With the alloy head you can most likely go up on the CR.

Nick