Re: that classic look

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: that classic look
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:23:28 -0800
After checking out this website, this owner could officially be classified
as a DCO.  Mount the grill flush?  and at the rear of the car, BL cut the
body flat where it is hidden behind the rubber bumper.  The chrome bumper he
installed curves around a make believe body line!  Side marker lights in the
back and not in the front?  The car would look better with no bumpers at
all, IMHO.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon