Re: Sorting Mail (WAS Re: Cars For Sale On List????)

To: David N Waldmann <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sorting Mail (WAS Re: Cars For Sale On List????)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:34:23 -0500
Easy to say, a bit harder to do in my case. Procmail sorts the mail on the
server (based on the "To:" field), before it gets to my mailer. Much more
efficient for IMAP mail. My mailer just moves mail to the deleted mail
folder if I haven't read it in 30 days (or if its from David's) ;-)

However, filtering on the trailer is not a bad idea!!

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/29/01 11:01 AM, "David N Waldmann"
<david@vermonthardwoods.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe