Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: rfeibusch@loop.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:26:53 EST
In a message dated 11/29/2001 9:07:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rfeibusch@loop.com writes:

> My question is: how do the rest of us feel about the passing on of
> cars/parts-for-sale information to the group?  Is this a proper use of
> bandwidth?

I think it is very fitting to let listers know of cars for sale. How else can
we be informed when we have the opportunity to pick up an LBC to drive,
rebuild, or use for parts.  I don't know who the off list criticizers are,
and I don't really care, but have at it--let the good guys and gals on the
list know about the availability of their focii of attention.  Especially
when you have no financial interest.  I have seen some good listers tell the
list that they have their cars for sale if anyone is interested, in hopes
that someone who will properly take care of the car will purchase it.  I
think it is entirely appropriate.

There is always a surplus of those who sit in the stands and criticize those
out on the playing field, to seriously paraphrase President Teddy Roosevelt.

My loose change on the subject.

--David C.