Re: A new LBC in my driveway - OOPS

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A new LBC in my driveway - OOPS
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 01:43:09 EST
In a message dated 12/1/01 1:36:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GreenBugeye@aol.com writes:

> > Yes, my wife just recieved her new LBC, a 2002 Jaguar X type with a 5
> speed.
> > My
> > anniversery / Christmas gift to "us".
> >

> Congrats!  Truly beautiful cars, especially in the sea of half-used soap
> bars
> that today's cars all seem to resemble.  Is that the 3.0 six with the five
> speed manual or a 4.0 eight with a five-speed auto?

Oops!  I confused the X-Type with the S-Type (which is based on the same
chassis as the Lincoln LS.  BTW, the LS was the first Lincoln offered with a
manual transmission since 1949 but, sadly, only with the V6).

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
(ex) 59 TR3A