ISP's? NO LBC (sorta)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: ISP's? NO LBC (sorta)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:23:55 -0800
Well, with all the mergers, acquisitons, shutdowns, etc., Gerard's Garage
is about to experience a doubling of expenses to keep my mail account and
web site up. I was with Best, which was taken over by VERIO who will now be
serviced by  Earthlink for my dial-up. This means I'll pay $22 to Earthlink
and another $20-$25 to Verio to keep my web site.

Soooo... anyone have any reccommedations on who to switch to that will
carry both for a reasonable sum? If I can't keep the cost down, I'll need
to shut it down. Reply off list.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -