Re: Chuck made it to Cleveland!

To: BlkBT7@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chuck made it to Cleveland!
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:39:53 EST
In a message dated 12/20/01 11:08:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, BlkBT7@aol.com
writes:

> To clarify, my wife's concrern was not for her dear husband, but that I
> might
> pass the e-buy Sprite to an imposter!  You see we discused the trip with
> details of the transfer on the internet and "anybody" could read it, show
> up
> claiming to be Chuck and I would transfer the e-buy Bugeye to the wrong
> person.  Never was there a shred of concern for my safety in meeting fellow
>
> listers.  After all she is a Thicko at heart also.
>
> David, I hope I gave to car to the "right" Chuck.

My bad!  I now recall discussing with Bob, before Chuck's arrival, whether or
not there was any chance that we could be fooled by an impostor "Largest
Sprite Driver."  But then the Lust Bus arrived with a large driver with a
shirt with the name "Chuck" on it and lots of evidence of Saab racing and
Spridget ownership.  Oh, and the "inside story" of the weekend at Amy's and
the tattoo evidence Amy left behind!

We didn't ask to see his license, but it was the right Chuck!

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye