Re: courage to over achieve

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: courage to over achieve
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:32:59 -0500
> I don't know when I'm going to be able to get on again before returning to
> "work" (I'm a teacher and track coach).  Thanks for all of the info, I know
> that I often don't contribute too much since I know so little, but you people
> really give me some confidence to try different things that I would have paid
> the garage guy to do.

This goes for me also.  My wife constantly shakes her head at the stuff I'm
doing, and no one is more amazed than my dad that his wayward scientist son
is actually into something mechanical <gr>.  If nothing else I thank all of
you for helping me get to know my dad better.  I wish I would have done so
15 years earlier.
Cheers and the happiest of holidays.
Mike G