Re: No Subject

To: TeachJP@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No Subject
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 20:20:04 EST
In a message dated 12/21/2001 8:03:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TeachJP@aol.com writes:

> Have a great holiday, but remember, some of us are cat lovers (as sick as
> that sounds)

Hey John:

My wife and I are lifelong educators as well-I am a Counselor and she is a
Senior English teacher. Good to see others in the profession on here.  The
kids absolutely love my Midget.

And we ALL love cats, just in different stages of readiness: some flat for
frisbee sailing, some immobile but still chunky for use as wheel chocks, and
some still moving and meowing about.  <g>

--David C.