Re: [midgetsprite] Whatever happened to David

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, GreenBugeye@aol.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Whatever happened to David
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 07:57:46 EST
In a message dated 12/20/2001 8:03:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> Daniel1312's last post (Oct 3, 200) was to Mike Maclean when we were
> discussing overheating problems. He didn't make any overt remarks about
> departing.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I talked to him a bit after his last name became known, and he seemed to be
under the impression (mistaken as it may be!) that he would be inundated with
messages because of his book.

Jeez, Daniel, if you are reading the posts under another screen name, please
come back.  All you did is write a book on the cars that we all love.  Your
expertise is certainly appreciated by all.  I have a 1500 Midget, so I don't
even own your book!  (I'm waiting for the NEW project to be finished.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget (The Project)