Re: 20 star flag

To: David N Waldmann <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 20 star flag
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 15:34:52 -0500
Part of the reason for that no new flag after the 15 star flag was they were
adding a stripe for every state as well. It was decided that would make the
flag too cumbersome. So they decided on 15 stars and (I believe) 15 stripes.
In 1818 they decided to go with the 13 stripes for the original 13 states
and add a star for every state.

When does 51 come?? Who knows?? Where will it be?? PR?? Russia??
Afghanistan?? (Kidding)

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 12/21/01 11:18 AM, "David N Waldmann"
<david@vermonthardwoods.com> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget