Ford F-150 Rebate (no LBC content)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ford F-150 Rebate (no LBC content)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 20:23:09 -0800
I got a letter from Ford today apologizing for a misprint in the
literature for my 2000 F-150.  In it they said that with a tow package
you got a heavy duty alternator, oil cooler, radiator, etc.  They went
on to explain that the radiator is NOT a heavy duty version.  Those only
come on trucks with the 7700 lb payload package.  Mine only pulls 5000
pounds.  Enough for a Spridget anyway.  They gave me the option of a
check for $100 or a new heavy duty radiator or a credit for $500 towards
the purchase or lease of a new Ford truck.  I'm not in the market for a
new truck and my present radiator did not overheat this year pilling a
trailer to Oregon and back so....
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite and 100 bucks richer for Christmas