Re: This time of year

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This time of year
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:28:21 -0500
Interesting that several of them show up on both a West coast list and an
East coast list. That really demonstrates the community we speak of so
often.

Be Interesting to see how many megabytes of BW Frank's list will be using
;-)

Happy Holidays to all!!

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 12/22/01 11:15 PM, "Ankitterer@aol.com"
<Ankitterer@aol.com> made the profound revelation:

> Okay, here's mine, but like you Larry, I'm certain that I have missed a batch
> somewhere

<For sake of BW police - list deleted>

--

Larry Macy