Re: Greetings All

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Greetings All
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:36:27 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
 Well OK,
After being chastised by Mike here is a little more info on me:
                               Name: Lon Bird
Handle: Simple Man
Domicile: Oak Ridge Tn. (That's East Tennessee)
Beer: hell yeah, draw me one while your at it chap. AB light is OK with me, it
goes well with the taste of antifreeze and 20W50 Castrol.
Other Transportation: Feet, and a 1995 S-10 LS
I learned to drive a stickshift in my brothers 1960 midget and fell in love
with the midget then, I stole it away from him as much as possible. I remember
the little white car set up for AX, 4 gal fuel cell, roll bar, no top, no side
curtains, only a tach for gauges. My bro was going to give me the car, but alas
it was eaten up in a brawl between a Cadillac and an Olds 88.  Smushed up like
an acordian. I remember the wrecker driver setting what was left of it on the
back of his truck and joking about using it for a door stop.  As for cats...
taste like chicken, guns... see the sign that says "Screw the dog, beware of
owner", and the other sign, Security provided by S+W".  BTW I am a 44 yo teen
ager with alittle money to spend on my "new" Midget.
SimpleMan / RedMidget72
  Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net> wrote: You get nothing from us until
you tell us a little about yourself, including your name. We also have to know
if you like beer, cats (wheel chocks for most on this list), guns and can take
wisea** coments from your fellow LBC owners.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
Other than that welcome to the Spridgets List