Re: dbcooper EST

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: dbcooper EST
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 04:09:21 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmmm, DB-

As a pilot by profession, I am mighty suspicious, DB!! Never mind
motorcycles,
what do you know about 727's is more like
it with this "handle" and specifically, how
to open their back stairs from inside the
aircraft while airborne!?

Just kidding, of course. As I understand it,
they suspected the original DB was an
ex-airborne type, specifically trained for
surviving in the wild. This, in consideration of where he chose to bail
out after the aircraft was slowed and the
back stairs were lowered for his egress.

Sounds like he lost one sack of bucks in
the jump or like you say, maybe he didn't
make it at all and the rest and he have
disappeared in rugged country.

Interesting story.

Cap'n. Bob