Re: Safety Fast

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Fast
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:58:45 -0000
And apparently MG does NOT stand for Morris Garages - it is just MG.
Apparently Cecil Kimber got the idea for the letters MG from the name
of the garage, but insisted that the MG didn't actually stand for
Morris Garages!!

When I was a kid in Oxford, I used to cycle down Longwall Street, past
the old Morris Garages premises where the first MGs were built, on my
way to school.

And no - they wern't still building them there by then!!

Guy