Re: Greetings All

To: redmidget72@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Greetings All
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:35:29 -0800
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Also,

The trunk handle, doors locks and usually the ignition switch have numbers
stamped on them that will give you the key number. You can get original
blanks for the ignition key from Triple-C and any locksmith should be able
to supply the door/trunk blanks. I'm not sure if Triple-C will provide cut
keys from the key number. Ignition blanks are available at locksmith too,
but they are not the plastic coated design like original.

The numbers are only visible by removing the locks and it's a bit of a
pain, so have the locksmith do it if you can.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints