Re: More compressor stuff - good deals.... No real LBC

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: More compressor stuff - good deals.... No real LBC
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:59:17 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, michael.graziano@csfb.com
mgraziano@mindspring.com wrote:

>  Good Reviews/Bad Reviews on PorterCable compressors?

Mike

I use Porter Cable compressors for my nail gun.
They oil free jobs last me about 2 years but that's everyday and never serviced.
They also get banged around in the bed of the truck too.

Most PC stuff is very good. My compressor that just went seized up but it was
the
oil free job. the one you are getting sounds like a good deal.
I have many PC power and air tools, never a problem.

It should have a see thru oil window. Check the specs, most compressors use
straight 30w NON detergent oil. It's a bit tough to find but I think schlep boys
has it.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ