Daniel Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Daniel Update
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:35:48 EST
In a message dated 12/27/01 5:46:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, Daniel1312
writes:

<< Hi David,

 The sockets arrived safely in this morning's post and are now in my toolbox
ready for use.

 I hope you had a nice time in London and not to worry you couldn't get over
to visit on this occasion but maybe another time.  In any event I plan to get
across to the Carlisle import show in 2003 and spend some time in the USA
(wife and daughter in tow).

 Regards

 Daniel Stapleton