Free 1963 Midget Shell

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> fBUHrwj18339
Subject: Free 1963 Midget Shell
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 11:53:55 -0600 namics.com>
Located in Austin, TX

Nothing on the shell.  Front fenders missing, lower half of
left rear fender missing, no suspension, etc.

Floorpans are in good shape as is the front end.  Trunk at
rear is rusted and all of the lower corners are rusted (typical
rust through).  Rockers look to be in good shape.

Martin Cooper and I bought the car cheap to use parts on our
Bugeyes and sell what we didn't need on Ebay.

Respond within a week if you want it.  Otherwise, I will
call a scrapyard to haul it away.

Some pics of it are here:
http://cloud.prohosting.com/~spridget/Shell_Pictures.html

Any more information or pictures I'll be happy to provide.

Again, FREE for the taking.

-Rob

P.S., to try to curb the questions.  Thought about restoring
it, but realize that the Sprite has sat for a couple of years
untouched.  No reason to think this would have been worked
on any more than the Sprite would.  I can only tackle one
project at a time.