Re: EBAY Advice Needed (QUICKLY)

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: EBAY Advice Needed (QUICKLY)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:16:33 -0800
Kate,
Yes and no.
They will fit if you change the entire light unit to the one used on the early
cars. There are no mods needed to do so. You simply remove your present light
units and replace them with the other light bases. To convert, you will need the
bases, the lenses, the chrome rim, and of course the chrome screw to secure the
rims.

Hope this was fast enough. :-)

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct