74 Midget Suspension Rebuild Suggestion

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74 Midget Suspension Rebuild Suggestion
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:10:32 -0600
With winter finally here in Wisconsin and several other projects winding up,
it is nearly time to begin rebuilding the suspension on my 74 midget.  I
have decided to stick with lever shocks (rebuilt by Peter C) and replace
most front and rear parts.

With nearly 60,000 miles, should I replace the front or rear springs?  They
are not physically broken, but is there any way to test whether they should
be replaced?  Any other suggestions for a solid handling car would be
greatly appreciated.

Anyone find any specials on suspension rebuild kits?  Right now I am leaning
toward purchase of everything except shocks from Victoria British.

mike legreve