Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)

To: 60bugeye@ev1.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:44:32 EST
In a message dated 12/31/01 10:34:09 AM Mountain Standard Time,
60bugeye@ev1.net writes:

> So how about it?  Is there enough support out there for a grass roots
> movement to get ED back?

Hey...I up for that, but I aint sending him a check...;-)...

Seriously...we all contribute funds to Mark, and yes this is his list, but he
doesn't have to read it or Ed's comments if he doesn't want too.  Mark, can't
to take the same precautions as the other lister that don't appreciate the
real Ed with filters, etc for your personal mail.

I don't know what we'd do without Mark's list(s) and his dedication to this
hobby, but I also think he will appreciate our right to diagree with him on
some issues.

All this amounts to a vote for diversity...even the old white fart bigot
trashmouth kind..hey, I could work for the AClU!

Robert Houston

I wont be lied to, I wont be cheated, and I wont be laid a hand on.  I don't
do these things to other people, and I reqire the same of them.

J. Wayne..the shootist.

Too many projects, too little time.