Re: [midgetsprite] NYE T.V.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] NYE T.V.
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:48:45 -0600 FILETIME=[BDF5C750:01C19298]
Yeah.  I worked for the team that freezes him every Jan. 4 and thaws him Dec
28.  The extra time is for shooting promos, Publisher's Clearing Ripoff and
the occasional Medicare supplement spots.  We kept him next to Walt Disney's
head.  Given the current rate of usage, he should be good to go through the
next millenium.  I was canned for making Margaritas with some of our lesser
known clients.  Oh well, some stiffs have no sence of humor.  Happy New
Year. LOL!

Matt