Re: Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 22:58:21 -0500
Maybe Ed doesn't always exist. Maybe he is electronically downloaded into this
world periodically and periodically goes back through cyberspace to his real
world. Like the movie the 13th Floor.

Or maybe Ed never existed at all and one of us on the list was assuming the
identity of Edward Kaler.

Or maybe Ed is Mark's alter ego.

Or maybe Ed just exists in our imaginations and we think we see messages from
him when they really aren't there.

Crazy Fred Criswell

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:40:31 -0800 Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>