first dibs...

To: "'GreenBugeye@aol.com'" <GreenBugeye@aol.com>
Subject: first dibs...
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:52:57 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
So there i was..
 phone rings...its "madam x"
rummaging around through her future ex-husbands stuff she finds my
racing/buisness card.
to make a LOOONG (3 hours of phone calls) story short----
madam x  and her husband (mr x) are divorcing. names witheld to protect the
guilty..
the lawyers are raping them both, and in order for them to get some money, they
are having an auction.
neither of the are allowed to converse with the other, except through the
lawyers and his step-sister in law. including a ex-GP scca sprite that hasnt
been raced since the 70's according to him, and as recent as last year
according to her. (her: "oh he won so many trophies with it they asked him not
to come back" yeah right) (him: yeah i ran it a few times, no big deal")
also an engineless midget that is in primo shape according to her, and needs
rockers- floors a complete rebuild according to him..
plus a dedicated sprite midget trailer,
4 1098 engines, 1 1275, 4 ribcase trannies, and various bits and parts.

he is not allowed within 100 ft of her or her property (restraining order)
she is not allowed /nor does she have the keys to his garage on her property
that he is not allowed on, that these things have been stored in for XX years
even though she "helped" him with the cars, she knows nothing about them, heck
she cant even drive.
he dosnt trust me to open the garage and even look at what he has ("hell i dont
know who you are!")
if she opens the garage he will have her arrested.
but they want to sell it all before THE auction. including his harleys, tools,
compressor, yada yada..   ummm-ok
she thinks she's sitting on a gold mine.. he has no clue nor does he care how
much he gets for it all. but they both figure its all worth twice what they
paid for it all when it was all running and working. uh huh.
i asked to perhaps go with a freind he said no, i asked to go with a lawyer, he
said no.
she has possesion of the titles that are in his name for cars she bought with
her money.

alrighty then, how do these people find me? am i a psycho magnet?

so,,, hopefully they will get ahold of me the day before the auction like they
both promised..

hey chris E, keep your eye out for an auction that has a racing sprite and
midget and trailer. the garage is somewhere in west akron that she refused to
tell me where that i could even look in a window.
this just happens to be a very true story.

Southwind Racing.