Re: Ed, Cats and requisite LBC content! 2002 09:34:15 -0500

To: bcleary@awod.com (Beverly Cleary)
Subject: Re: Ed, Cats and requisite LBC content! 2002 09:34:15 -0500
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:07:24 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Eh, Bev?

Talking about cats is completely acceptable on this site, as are guns
and beer. The two latter subjects are,
of course, more "acceptable" 'cause it's
mostly guys on the list who tolerate the subject of cats only 'cause
they like to
use dead ones for wheel chocks to "hold"
the vehicle being worked upon "in situ".

Of course, it is understood by all that
live cats cannot be used for the foregoing
purpose 'cause they get up and walk away
(usually un-announced) followed usually, by "uncommanded" movement of
the vehicle. This tends to p/o the owner/
worker, obviously!

I, too, hope Ed will be back! I've been gone flying a "trip" for the
firm so I've
got to catch up on what's happening on
this particular "front" at the moment. (I'd
like to add my support to any petition in
his behalf, you see.)

"Mitten Kitten" sounds pretty cute; wish I
could adopt her but "Phred" would hit the
roof; not a "sharing" sort of cat and has
had the place to himself for 6 years, anyway. I DO wish you luck in
finding this
"catchable" unit a home. Love 'em; dogs
too, 'specially large-type ones.

Looking forward to picture of newly painted LBC. ("Requisite LBC
content"!).

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)