Re: Collector/classic car insurance

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Collector/classic car insurance
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:24:37 EST
Tom
I think my insurance company is St. Paul's, but it is sold through an agency
called Condon and Skelly in New Jersey. From what I can tell, they are very
comparable to others. $108. for the TR4A with an agreed value of $10,000. and
$90 for the Bugeye with an agreed value of $7,000. This includes comp and
collision.
Sorry I can't  be more specific about the address or phone number. At this
point I just fill out a form and mail a check. They ask for the Odometer
reading to make sure that you haven't exceeded the 3000 mile annual limit.
But no problem with LBCs with broken speedo cables. I can dig up the address,
if no one else on the list can't be more helpful.

David Oliner
59 Bugeye (uninsured and sitting in Chuck's backyard)
60 Bugeye
67 TR4A